Saturday, 8 July 2017


Love you always. 

http://www.mybestiesshop.com/store/p3249/NEW_%22Fluffy_Besties_TM%22INSTANT_DOWMLOAD_Digital_Digi_Stamps_Big_Eye_Big_Head_Dolls_Digi_Img018_New_Fluffy_Besties_Tm_Meet_Fluffy__Cafe_By_Sherri_Baldy.html

I cut a peace of plain hot pink card stock 12 inch by 5.8 inch's.  Then I cut three strips of decorative card stock in a printed card stock.  I chose Polka dots and words.  5cm by 15.5cm you over lap them a fraction allow to see your hot pink card stock underneath.  Do not stick to your card until you have put your zig zag ribbon on your card as you tuck the ends under your card stock.  

Colour your Besti Image and cut out with your large scalloped circle.  Sponge around edge with Pink Mambo ink.  I used a Kasercraft Packet of tea party embellishments this is were I found the T - Pot and the Coffee cup, the roses and the Love you always sign.  I stamped Birthday Wishes and cut out with my oval punch.  I cut out a pink Scalloped edge plain card scallop shape to put my Birthday wishes on.  I used Melon Mambo ink.  I used a satin rose in hot pink from Spotlight.  Just have fun.  

No comments:

Post a Comment