Monday 25 January 2016

Flower Power



http://www.mybestiesshop.com/store/p2823/Sherri_Baldy_Img890_Zen_Art_TM_My_Besties_digi_stamp.html


I used a brought card from K mart for the base for this card, you will find them in the Craft section of K mart, they are cream and measure 150 x 150 mm, I then cut a peace of Purple Card Stock to fit on this card.  The Stripe paper is Creative Memories, I cut this to allow to see the purple behind to give it pop.  

I used one of my favourite dies to cut out the Lady with the flowers and coloured her with Water Coloured Pencils as I love them the best.  I use Tim Holts pens for the skin.

I cut out a peace of Purple Glitter with my die and a used a round punch for the Purple Glitter Circle.  I stamped the Happy Birthday sign and I used a peace of my favourite white lace and a peace of purple ribbon.   I decorated my card with red hearts from Close to your heart.  I used purple flowers from Spot Light, my favourite buttons and I added a Little beetle.  I added a butterfly button and pearls around the edge.  Just have fun and use lots of bright colours.


2 comments:

  1. Another beautiful card. Thank you joining us at My Besties Aussie Challenge. Hugs Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou rose, I loved this image, I thought she was bright and colour full and I love flowers and I love bright colours. I love colouring. Karen

    ReplyDelete