Wednesday 30 March 2016

Beach Girls 
http://www.mybestiesshop.com/store/p3182/NEW_%22Fluffy_Besties_TM%22_Meet_%22Fluffy_Beach_Babes_%22_My_Besties_Sherri_Baldy_digi_stamp_.html

Cut a peace of Blue Card Stock 12 inch's by 5.8 inch's and fold in half with your boneing knife,  Cut a peace of spotted paper to go on the front of your card.  I used water colour pencils and Tim Holts pens for colouring my image and then I decorated my card with a 3d deck chair, an umbrella some buttons and some sticker.  I used the Wave Border Maker Cartridge to make the wave under my image from Creative Memories, so simple and so easy to make.  I found the sea gull in some stickers.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, what a lovely card, beautiful colouring.
    Thank you so much for joing us at My Besties Dutch Girls Designs and good luck.
    Kind regards, Corrie

    ReplyDelete