Saturday 24 December 2016

Candy Cane Fever
https://polkadoodle.blogspot.com.au/2016/12/week-50-anything-goes-polkadoodles.html
Cut a peace of bright red card stock 12 x 5.8 inch card stock and fold in half and crease.  Then cut a peace of decorative card stock out to fit on front of card.  Put double sided tape on back just enough to hold, keep the tape away from the edges as you are going to stitch around the card with your sewing machine, with a Zig Zag stitch.   I used red contrast cotton to stitch on my card.

I used my Creative Memories border maker to cut two rows of scalloped borders.  I used a real red card stock and a bright green card stock.

The image I used this time is from Pokadoodle, I have called her Candy Fever,  I coloured my image with my Water coloured Pencils and then I cut out my image with my nesting dies.  I sponged around my image with real red ink.

To put my card together, I stuck my red border down first about 4cm up from bottom and then my green border.  I then stuck my image down and added a candy cane and a  ginger bread man.  I decorated my card with red bling.  I used buttons from Stampin Up.  The Merry Christmas I found at Riot Art it was a foam shape, I just trimmed to fit on my card.  Just have fun.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining us for our Anything Goes Polkadoodles Challenge

    Karon DT, Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete