Saturday 4 March 2017

Wild Electric Spiky Hair 


Cut a peace of Electric Blue card stock 23.5cm by 19cm and fold in half and crease.  Then cut a peace of Orange spotted card stock 11cm across by 18cm  I stuck the Spotted card down with my double sided tape.  I then used my Creative Memories cutting System and Cut out two ovals.  I used my green blade on the Electric Blue Card Sock and the Red blade on my Spiky image.

I sponged around my image with Tangelo Twist ink by Stampin Up.  I cut a Cut a medium circle with my Creative Memories circle puch and I cut out my stamped Happy Birthday and then sponged around the edge with my Tangelo Twist ink.  I placed a Bling in the centre of my Happy Birthday.  I used double sided tape to tape my card together.

I used my Derwent water coloured Pencils to colour  my image with, I also used an owl button on my card.  I added details of grass and flowers which you can draw onto your card.  This card is extremely easy.  I also used a orange Bunny on the Bottom of my card.  Just have fun.

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet card . Thank you for joining us at My Besties Aussie Challenge.
    Hugs Rose DT

    ReplyDelete