Friday 29 April 2016

Kazz on the Beach.

http://www.mybestiesshop.com/store/p3352/NEW_%22_Fluffy_Besties_TM%22_INSTANT_DOWMLOAD_Digital_Digi_Stamps_Big_Eye_Big_Head_Dolls_Digi_Img080_New_Fluffy_Besties_TM_By_Sherri_Baldy.html

Cut a peace of 12 x 5.8 inches in Melon Mambo paper available from Stampin Up Brights collection.  Fold in half and crease with your boneing knife.

I then found a peace of decorative printed card stock from Stampin Up and cut this to fit on the front of my card, allow to see the Melon Mambo around the edges.

 I then cut a peace of beach scene paper which I got at Big W.  I used my quilting ruler and rotary cutter to cut my papers with.

 I cut out a scallop with my Stampin Up Punch and Sponged the edges with Night of Navy ink.  I then used my Oval Punch to Cut out my Happy Birthday I stuck these down with double sided tape.

I decorated my card with my favourite foam shapes.  I used a dolphin, a star fish, a surf board and a baby Dolphin, some waves and a Sand Castle.   I decorated the corners of my card with Bling.  Have Fun.

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful thank you for joining us at our challenge My besties Colour it, create it , show it off good luck
    Michelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank your for sharing with us this beautiful project.
    My Besties Color it, Create it, Show it Off Challenge Blog
    Carla DT

    ReplyDelete