Friday 29 April 2016

Michelle's Ice Cream Page. 

https://www.etsy.com/au/listing/238832706/instant-download-digital-digi-stamps-big?ref=shop_home_listings

  I used a peace of 12 x 12 Black Card Stock, I then used a printed peace 12 x 12 with Ice Creams on it by Stampin Up.  I then cut a 1/4 inch off all four sides to allow to see the black card stock under neath.  I stuck my printed peace of Catd stock down with Double Sided Tape.

I cut two 3inch strips of black card stock and two 21/2 inch strips off printed card stock, as seen in the picture.  The Bottom strip I cut off a bit to allow for my Digi image.  I coloured my Digi Image with Derwent Water Coloured Pencils and Tim Holts Pens.    I cut my image out and mounted her on Black card stock, I then cut her out again.  Stick on as in the Picture.  Before sticking your strips down cut three strips about 1 inch in width, and then cut a v in the end as in the picture.  place them under your strip to look like in my scrap page.  The top photo is approx 4 inch by 4 inch and mounted on a peace of Black Card Stock.

I used my Creative Memories Cutting System and cut out the Oval, I also cut out the Black Matting Oval with My Creative Memories Cutting system.  The photo I used the red blade, the Matting board I used the Green Blade.  I cut out some lace doilies with my Cuttlebug and placed under the bottom Oval photo at the Top and under the top Strip, I decorated my page with Ice Cream Cut outs from the Reject shop.  The flower and the saying were out of the same packet.

Just Have Fun.   I am going to add Personal details of names and Dates later, have left off for privacy reasons.

2 comments:

  1. Great love it thank you for joining us at My Besties UK Challenge Hugs Sue DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely thanks for sharing at my besties uk - Carol UK DT Xx

    ReplyDelete