Wednesday 5 October 2016

Mikaela on the Beach



Cut a peace of 12 x 5.8 inchs card stock in red and fold in half and crease.  I then cut a peace of red and white spotted decorative paper to fit on front of my card.  

 Use your scraps and cut a scalloped border in red and in white with your Creative Memories Border Maker.  I used a white doily under my image.  I brought the Image from the Pookadoodle shop in the Sandcastle Star fish pack.

I cut the film strip, with my creative memories border maker.   I put my two strips of scalloped border on the bottom of my card.  I decorated my border with ribbon.   I cut my image out and sponged around edge with Tim Holts fire brick red ink.  I decorated my image with foam shapes.  Very simple and easy, just have fun.  I coloured my image with Derwent water coloured pencils.  

7 comments:

  1. Such a fantastic make and great use of the Winnie Digi. Thanks for entering the Digi Choosday Anything Goes Challenge Week 40. We look forward to seeing your makes each week. Good luck with being chosen xx (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab, fun make. Thanks for joining us for the ATG challenge at Digi Choosday.
    Gail Digi Choosday DT
    http://digichoosday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such bright bold colours for a super fun card. Thank you for joining us this week at Digi Choosday, Julie DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous fun card, I love the embellishments. Thanks for joining us in our 'Anything Goes/Christmas' challenge at Polkadoodles,
    Katrina x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a fabulous card, such a fun image.
    Thank you for joining us for our Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous hun thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles for our challenge 38 hugs Aly xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous hun thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles for our challenge 38 hugs Aly xx

    ReplyDelete