Tuesday 11 October 2016

Summer Paradise


   This is my Summer Paradise card.  I cut a peace of 12 x 12 card stock in blue and then I cut a peace of white card stock to one side of my card.  I stamped my summer back ground stamp twice on two separate peaces of card stock.  The fist in Pacific Point blue and the other one in Real Red ink.  These are Stampin Up inks.   I used the back ground Summer Stamp from Kazzaz, the Surf Board is from Kazzaz and the Post Card Stamp is from Stampin Up.

On the right side of my card their is a peace of 121/2 cm by 41/2cm peace of Decorative card, I have cut this a little bigger so will fit under my Summer Stamp.

The technique I used to create the Summer Paradise look, is just by tearing the paper.  I tore the corner of each end and then stuck over my other peace of stamped card.  I olso did this in the middle section as well.

I coloured my image, I got this image from the Starfish, Sandcastle XL Packet from Pookadoodle, I used Derwent Water Colour Pencils to colour my image.  You will also find a coloured image in your pack, this will give you ideas on how to colour your image.

I cut my image out with my Die Cutting Cuttlebug and sponged around the edge in Pacific Blue.   I Stamped my SurfBoard with my Kazzaz Stamp and used Pacific Blue ink to do this.  I then cut out my surf Board.   The Flower is a foam shape and the leaf is a sticker.  I used only two bling on top right and bottom right of my card.

Just have fun and enjoy,  from Karen at Kazz Cards.

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this beautiful card at Digi Choosday! Good luck! Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou very much, love your encouragement and your interest in my work.

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much LOri, Pookadoodle Digis are new to me, so I am just learning and developing my colour skills.. Karen Neil

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just gorgeous thank you for joining into our challenge at Polkadoodles Challenge
    Michelle DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks
      Michelle, you have been encouraging me from day one.

      Delete
  4. Such a cute card. Thanks for sharing with us at Lemon Shortbread Challenge

    Alpna-DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Sentiments Designs. hugs
    laurigami

    ReplyDelete