Thursday 1 November 2018


Gnome for Christmas


https://sheepskidesigns.blogspot.com/p/shop.html


https://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com/?fbclid=IwAR1OzVNAHEJeNbrU5cVyXslW5C3JzMtVjBdGZWvjMWeS0vharSpuVNxRE8k

Cut a piece of real red Stampin up paper 12 inch by 5.8 inches and fold in half and crease to form your card.
Then cut a piece of gold paper, to sit on top of your red card stock, allow to see the red around the edge of your card. 5 3/4 by 5 1/2 inches, you will find the gold paper at Shiploads or your local craft store.  I cut the decorative light Stampin up paper out to sit on top off the gold allow to see the gold paper under your decorative paper.  Do not stick down until you have put your ribbon on the top left side off your card.  Once you have put your ribbon in place, then you can stick your card to your red paper.

Colour your Gnome image with your coloured pencils and then cut out with your nesting die.  Also cut a peace of gold in the same shape as the one you have chosen for your card.   Cut the gold in half and stick on each end of your coloured image.  Before sticking your gold down, sponge around the edged of your die cut image with real red ink.   Then stick to your card.

I used a Stampin Up Stamp do not open until Christmas,  I cut this out with my round die.  I sponged around the edge with my real red ink.   I used a large Scalloped circle to put under my Stamped image, I then stuck my red scalloped circle under my stamped do not open until Christmas image.

I used a red candy cane, two mushroom buttons and some white texture paste for his beard, around his head and boots.  Just have fun. 






No comments:

Post a Comment